I have decided to start blogging as a way to help our family
and friends see what we are doing as we conquer the extraordinary city of
Kodiak, Alaska. For those of you who
know me know that this is way out of my comfort zone! I am used to being around
friends and family in south Georgia. Now I have moved over 4,000 miles away to
the small city of Kodiak to be with my husband. Even though it is a little
overwhelming, I know that we will both look back and realize it was one of the
best times of our lives. We are going to learn to lean on one another more than
we ever have before. With a lot of faith, love, and teamwork, I think we are going
to be great learning about life with each other.
I came up with the name of the blog because one of my guilty
pleasures (along with a few of my friends who will be remained nameless) is
watching “The Real Housewives of …..” TV shows on BRAVO. If you have seen any
of these shows, you know how over the top these women are. I may not be driving
a BMW and going on lavish $20,000 shopping sprees, but driving a pick-up truck
and hanging out with the puffins might be just as entertaining as a reality series.
No comments:
Post a Comment