Wednesday, August 29, 2012

God is Good

God is good... all the time! Things always work out with perfect timing. I have been slacking on my blog posts lately (but no worries... I have a good excuse)! I got a long term substitute teaching position for Kindergarten last Tuesday. It came at the perfect time because I was able to start on the first day of pre-planning. Tomorrow is my first day with my 22 kindergarteners and I could not be more nervous and excited! I will get to have this class until Christmas break-- and then head home for Christmas!

We had a wonderful time with my parents this past week/weekend. It was hard to see them go, but it makes me look forward to the holidays even more! Can't wait to see all of our family and friends! We ate and explored all over the island. while they were here. I have beautiful pictures and wonderful stories to tell... so check back this weekend to hear all about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment