Our dogs are our children. I told Justin yesterday that they were
preparing us for parenthood. They fight over toys, argue/growl at each
other, need constant attention (especially yesterday when I wanted a
Saturday afternoon nap and couldn't take one because they wanted to play
with me) and require to be fed, bathed, groomed, and potty trained.
However, you can't put children in a kennel and you CAN put our children
in a kennel when you need to go somewhere or need a break... so that is
a plus! :)
They really make me laugh with the things they do. Justin works with Sadie a good bit before dinner when things cool off here. However, I think he is training the wrong dog. Brody has enough "drive" in him to fetch 10,0000 bumpers back to back. When Brody sees them working he is dying to get out there and retrieve too.
They really make me laugh with the things they do. Justin works with Sadie a good bit before dinner when things cool off here. However, I think he is training the wrong dog. Brody has enough "drive" in him to fetch 10,0000 bumpers back to back. When Brody sees them working he is dying to get out there and retrieve too.
Now Brody does work hard... but he also relaxes hard too! I let the dogs come outside with me for a little relaxation the other day. I was trying to get a little natural color and I looked over and I realized B was trying to get his tan on too:
Yes... tongue out, lets up, and soaking up the sun!
Sadie is pretty funny too. Her favorite thing to do is to people watch in the driveway. She won't run off... she just sits. We were grilling ribs last Sunday afternoon and I caught her "guarding" the grill. If your are in our family... you have to know how to water ski, snow ski, and you have to have a green egg. Obviously she understands the importance of grilling in this family.


No comments:
Post a Comment