Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We had a very exciting Halloween in Kindergarten today! Lots of costumes, excitement, and fun! I decided to be a black cat. I wore my warm fleece vest because it was 15 degrees when I left the apartment this morning. This cat had her "winter fur" on. I told another teacher today I should have dressed up as a Georgia tourist for Halloween this year.... I could have warn my snow gear, a camera around my neck and a sign that says "I"m from the South- It's cold up here".

The day was a blast! I carved our class pumpkin and we dug and counted out the seeds. The looks on their faces were priceless! Since our school is pretty small, we got to do a school parade where every class went through the classrooms of the school and showed off their costumes. At the end of the day we had a party full of food and music. Needless to say, it was successful! Mrs. Hergert will sleep VERY well tonight.



More exciting news for the day: A bear was trying to raid our school dumpster this morning in preparation for hibernation. Also, yes... if you look closely this is snow on the truck door. It snowed the majority of the afternoon today. Its still October and like I said, it was 15 degrees this morning. This girl is not in Georgia anymore! Out of my element? I think so!



Happy Halloween Y'all! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment