Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Hergert's 1st Annual Pumpkin Carving

Halloween is coming up! Justin leaves tomorrow for another long trip so he won't be back for Halloween. Out of all the years we have dated, we never carved a pumpkin together. I wanted to start some traditions that we can continue throughout our marriage. What better tradition to start than pumpkin carving? Fall is one of my favorite times of year... the smells, food, and cool air. It also means it is closer to Christmas when we can come home to our amazing family and friends!

Justin went out and got us a pumpkin on Friday. We decided to have a Saturday night date night and carve it on his last night here. When you see the final product... you will think it is a typical "Erin" pumpkin.


He is in deep thought here.


 I made him do the manly part.

 But he loves me so he smiles :)


He made me do the artistic part. 


Oh yes... we have a monogrammed pumpkin. I told you it was a typical Erin pumpkin... would you expect anything else? :)

 
 Yay! Happy Halloween from the Hergerts!




No comments:

Post a Comment