As you know, I have been doing Crossfit for the past few weeks. I love it! It has been a lot of fun! Since Justin has been gone for two weeks now, I get to cook girl food (aka healthy stuff). He has a keen sense if I substitute for healthier options... (i.e. applesauce for oil in a dessert). He won't eat it. Since I have been working out so hard I want to eat well too- but still enjoy some of the guilty bad food :). We have been having girls nights on the weekends where we stay in (because it is cold and getting dark) where we bring wine and make an appetizer to munch on. I tried these two recipes last night and they turned out awesome!
Skinny Baked Mozzarella Sticks:

Link to recipe:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/02/skinny-baked-mozzarella-sticks.html
Hot and Skinny Spinach Dip:

Link to recipe:
http://foodiesnpup.blogspot.com/2012/09/hot-skinny-spinach-dip.html
So if you are having a holiday get-together and need a recipe.. I recommend one of these!
Enjoy :)
Those looks delicious! Thanks for posting the links for the recipes!
ReplyDelete