Wednesday, October 3, 2012
CrossFit
Well... I got the opportunity to see what this CrossFit business was all about. I have always secretly wanted to do it, but never really looked into it. The people I have seen look awesome and I have heard great things about it. I decided to see what all the fuss is about. My friend Natalie is able to go to this local gym for free and bring a guest for free as well. They offer the workouts Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons. Oh. my. goodness. It is a love/hate relationship. I love it... my body hates me. However, it is something I look forward to doing throughout the week. It was a blast! Not going to lie, I am getting over a cold and my abs hurt so bad that every time I cough I want to cry it hurts so bad! We are definitely the rookies in our group... most everyone has been doing it for quite sometime. But hey... you got to start somewhere right? This housewife is working for the body that those housewives on BRAVO pay for with surgery :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment