Friday, February 22, 2013

Here we Come, Georgia!

A friend of mine sent this to me a few weeks ago and I can't help but agree... Home is where the Coast Guard sends us. Thankfully our new home will be close to our #1 home, which is Georgia. I am SOOO excited to say that we set up everything this morning and this girl is flying to Georgia at the end of next week. The houshold goods are leaving on Tuesday, and more than likely Brody and I will be flying on Thursday night! We will head to New Orleans to meet my amazing parents so we can do a little house hunting. Then.. its off to Dublin. I am so excited that I will be able to attend Lauren's Batchelorette weekend and be home for a few weeks before we move!

Can't wait to see everybody! Now I am off to do more planning! So much to do.. only a week to do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment