This was his first reaction that morning before it had gotten too bad:
He wasn't quite sure... but I bet he was thinking.. hmm... that's why mom put those stupid boots on me. Maybe I should have given them a chance.
That afternoon when I came home from work it had snowed VERY hard all day and he had to go out. I was very interested to see how he would do:
Doesn't look too happy here does he?
As miserable as he looks, he still enjoys going outside. I think he is getting used to the cold a little more now. His favorite spot is on the back of the chair curled up in the blanket looking out the big window in our warm living room people watching and watching the snow fall. However, he won't have to endure the cold too much longer! We will be Georgia/Louisiana bound before we know it! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment