Sunday, January 20, 2013

Brody's First Week in Alaska

Well, Brody survived his first week in Alaska with me. He is starting to get used to the apartment and the weather. On Wednesday I did not substitute so I decided to take him on a long walk and get him out of the house. We had beautiful views but it was very cold!

 Brody loved looking at the birds and all the different new sights!

 I got one quick picture of the both of us before we headed back home! It was VERY cold and I started seeing a lot of eagles... didn't want him to get swept away by one like the movie "The Proposal"
 I knew it was really cold, but after I got out of the shower... I looked and Brody was staring out of the window watching it snow.It hasn't snowed in weeks so the ground doesn't look like it did back at Thanksgiving. We got a "warm front" (if you call upper 30s warm) and lots of rain. He was glad to be warm and watching from the inside.

 Man its a tough life for him! Glad I have him here for the company! Hopefully more funny stories and interesting things we get to do in the next few weeks!


1 comment: