Our First Christmas Tree
I forgot to share a picture of our Christmas tree.My mom reminded me today. After a day of taking pictures for our Christmas card, we went out and chopped down our own tree. Before I show you a picture, know that it looked much fuller and bigger before it was cut down. Little did I know it had two trees beside it that helped fill in the missing holes. But we chopped it down, decorated it, and had a lot of laughs along the way. It was a ton of fun and the house smells amazing! Just like Christmas! It is definitely another first for us, but a ton of memories were made!
One of my favorite times is on a Saturday or Sunday morning. I love to wake up, drink my coffee, have the lights dim and watch the snow fall outside. It really does feel like Christmas time here with all of the snow and VERY cold weather.
Its not the biggest or the most beautiful, but its pretty perfect to me! Plus... this is a picture of Justin's "man Christmas tree" from last year....
Did we do a LITTLE better than that this year? I think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment