Sunday, December 16, 2012

And the Coutndown Begins....


Well... not too much longer and this girl will be home! I am so excited to see Justin, my family, and wonderful friends. I am also excited to see a little four legged/ 5 pound Yorkie. I have decided to take Brody back with me in January. It will be interesting to see how he acclimates to the snow, wind, and the plane ride. In order to prepare him for Alaska, this mother did a little shopping.



He must have these three necessities if he is going to live in Alaska. He will soon be the proud owner of a puffin, an Extratuff squeak toy, and a fleece jacket with hood. The hood is coming to Georgia with me so he will be warm during our travels. However, the two toys will be waiting in the "mancave" when we return so it will help him warm up to his new home. Yes... the mancave will live on... it will have our little man living in it. I promised Justin that I would put a sign up that says "No Girls Allowed" and that would be the man room once again. Now all I need is to find him some snow boots or Bogs to match me and he will be a true Alaskan dog.

Let the countdown begin.... 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment