Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Snow Prints


As a Kindergarten teacher, children's books stick with me. I collect them, read them, and cherish them. Justin and I went out last weekend to look for Christmas trees. When I say "look for Christmas trees" I mean-- Walk around outside and find the perfect one. Not at a Christmas tree farm. I mean... we ARE in Alaska and they are EVERYWHERE! Well, we were looking around and I came up upon this:





 Yes... that is a bear track. FRESH bear track. Apparently this bear is still looking for food before hibernation. My inner Kindergarten teacher came out and the story Brown bear, Brown bear what do you see was being recited in my head. If your not familiar with the story-- here is a little clip: Brown bear, brown bear, What do you see? I see a blue horse looking at me. My only thought:

Brown bear, brown bear what do you see? I sure hope I don't turn around and have a brown bear looking at me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment