Well, its officially "winter" to me. The snow is falling and the ice is hereI was given advice by a fellow teacher to invest in these special rubber "cleats" to put on the bottom of your shoes. If you can imagine chains on your tires, its the same thing... but for your feet. We she told me about them I thought to myself... I think I will be okay. I won't need those. Well my friends... I was WRONG! You know that I am graceful from all of those years of dance. However, trying to be graceful getting out of the car and not fall onto the ground because it is straight ice is harder than it sounds. I have not fallen yet... however I knew that my time would come soon enough. I invested in these things today. I tried them on my UGG boots to see how they work... best invention EVER!
What do you think?
I guess I'll have to put these on my rain boots and wear them around to and from work. Although... I could start a new fashion trend and put them on my fancy shoes/ leather boots. hmm...?

It may be icy and cold... but the views are breathtaking. The snow makes it even better. This is what we saw tonight on our way home. Its not a south Georgia sunset... but I do feel pretty lucky to experience this beautiful place with such an amazing man!
No comments:
Post a Comment