Saturday, September 29, 2012
Fall?
I have not enjoyed reading the statuses on Facebook claiming how beautiful the weather is for the South. You people are rubbing it in. High of 80? I would kill for it! Today it is absolutely gorgeous... clear and sunny, but it is almost 10 am and it is 29. My para also told me yesterday that when she was on the playground and it was lightly raining but she saw tiny snowflakes in the kids hair. Oh. my. gosh. It is still September people. Keep checking over the next few weeks about my hilarious adventures of the snow. I have been around it, skied on it, and played in it. But to drive on it and live in it....should be very hilarious. More than likely Justin will be leaving for A-school in December so I will be conquering December-February on my own. Oh the life of an Alaskan Housewife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment