Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Care Package= Highlight of the Week!

Moms and Dads always know how to make things special! We received a care package from them today full of homemade cookies, a Christmas ornament, and some magazines from home! If you know me.. you know my obsession with Puffins. It has been a joke with me and some of my girlfriends ever since I found out I was moving up here. Look closely in the picture... that is a Christmas ornaments with kissing puffins on it! AHHHH! My family collects Christmas ornaments from all the places we travel and we put the year on the ornament. My mom and I are usually the ones putting the ornaments on the tree the day after Thanksgiving. It is always fun to look at the ornaments and talking about the memories from the trips we have been on. Hopefully she will save a small box and we can put them on the tree together when we get home a few days before Christmas! (mom... if your reading this... hint hint...)

Happy Tuesday!



See any resemblance? 








1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so random, but we have that SAME ornament! We went on an Alaskan cruise for
    our honeymoon, and I think I got ours at a gift shop on one of the ports. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete