Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring is in the Air

The weather is warming up and we are that couple on the Lowe's commercial that is in spring cleaning/house updating mode. I think Lowe's is on up there with my favorite stores of Target and Hobby Lobby. I NEVER thought I would enjoy doing yard work and house work like I do. This winter, Justin and I made a list of things we wanted to do this spring and summer when we had the time to update the house. One of the major things was the yard and garden. Last year I was more focused on getting the inside how I wanted it and left the yard up to him. Well I was ready to get a new pot of flowers our front, a new herb garden pot, and a few other things looking good. We spent last weekend in yard mode. We ended up re-doing our front bed, planted a little garden in the back, and updating our mailbox and adding a flower box at the bottom. 


 I wish I had "before" pictures so you could see the difference all of this made-- but just trust me, it looks a WHOLE lot better. Our next project is painting our front door and shutters. That might be Justin's project next weekend when I am gone to Georgia.  We had the best little weekend working outside together in the 70 degree weather. I am looking forward to more weekends like that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment