Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Play Time

It is FINALLY starting to feel like fall over here in southern Louisiana. Today was the first real day where it was cool last night, a cool morning, and a high of 70 this afternoon. I haven't felt fall weather in 2 years. This time last year I left the hot GA sun in July to move to Kodiak and it was already 60 there. So needless to say I have been anxiously awaiting fall weather to hit Houma. Justin and I went to dinner last night to get out of the house and then we went to a friends house for a while. Since we stayed up so late I slept in until 8. I am kicking myself because the weather was perfect for fishing. So instead of wasting a cool morning, we decided to take the dogs out to play. It started with a training session with Sadie. I love watching Justin work with that dog. She absolutely adores him.


Look how big she has gotten! She is not even hit a year yet! Then it was time to play in the water. That dog would live in mud and water if she could.
 Brody was so patient and just "smiled" and watched with his tongue out the whole time. At the end he got to have a little fun too!
He was in heaven. He ran, played in the water, caught bumpers, and had a big time! But, all good things must come to an end. Since there were more dogs headed our way and Sadie is in heat at the moment, we had to leave.

A wonderful little play date with the fam! :) Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment