Monday, September 23, 2013

Love is in the Air

I can't get over how happy I am for two of my dear friends that have just recently gotten engaged... they are also very loyal bloggers so I decided to give them a shout out this afternoon.

I have known Molly for as long as I can remember. Her, Michelle, and I used to call ourselves 1/3 of a whole because the three of us fit together to make 1. Michelle and I have already tied the knot and we were both anxiously awaiting Molly's turn. It is now here and I am so excited when I heard the news this past weekend. After spending the weekend with her and Fisher a few months ago, Justin and I realized once again how perfect they are for each other! They both adore one another and are so wonderful together!


The soon to be Mrs. Haje was a huge part in my engagement (selling/shipping Justin the ring to Alaska) and we had been anxiously awaiting for her hunny to pop the question too! Well... he did a few months ago and are expecting a wedding in April! Kade has been such a big part of my life and I am so excited she will finally get to be with Michael forever in a few short months :)

 

Nothing makes me happier than to see my friends happy and in love! I cannot wait for wedding festivities to begin for the both of you! Enjoy every minute of planning... the months and the actual day go by faster than you can ever imagine! April will be a super busy month... but TOTALLY worth it! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment