Ok... one more story.
I have a new love for fishing. Justin is impressed because he doesn't know many women who would get up at 5:00 am on their day off to go fishing... much less ENJOY getting up to go fishing... but I guess I'm crazy because I do. Not only is it fun and pure entertainment... it also gives us a chance to actually spend time together. Obviously we see each other in the mornings and every night... but we are either half asleep and getting ready for work, or I am doing housewife duties/school work and he is outside doing stuff with the dogs or yard work when we are home at night. Our schedules have been so crazy lately... its the one chance out of the week to not be stressed, enjoy each others company, and have a little fun together.
This is my latest catch.... I called him Ted.
26 inches baby! Way bigger than Fred.
Also notice my fishing reel is pink. All I need is my fishing shirt monogrammed and I would be set! Who says you can't fish in style right? Last Saturday morning was a ball! Yes... I have learned how to hold these bad boys.... it all started in Alaska with the salmon. I've been hooked ever since! (I think I got this fishing love gene from my daddy)-- Hurry up Pop! The fish are calling your name!
*Note: I won't show your Justin's 30 inch redfish from the weekend before with my brother... it was a beast! He is STILL amazed by that one...
ok... NOW off to that red wine! :)

Great job on Ted and Fred!
ReplyDeleteJed and Ned are the next in line to fall to the infamous pink reel.