We had a yard sale about three weeks ago.. that was interesting! We sold most of the big items that we needed to get rid of and donated the rest to Goodwill. I learned really quickly how much work they are!
I have conquered a lot of painting these past few weeks too! I painted our guest bathroom, man cave, guest room, and kitchen! Whew! it was a lot of work. I realized that I am not the best painter and have great respect for those who do it for a living! If you are wondering where the pictures are... keep scrolling down! I FINALLY took pictures and got everything in the house ready to show you!
The reason why I waited on pictures was because my parents came last weekend and they helped SO MUCH with our home improvement projects... curtains, flower beds/pots, trees, and lots of other DIY projects. We had so much fun with them. We ate well, went out on the boat, enjoyed the city, and learned a bunch about home improvement.
My mom and I took Brody into Lowe's... he was a big hit! I think he enjoyed it just as much as we did!
The boys drinking beer and watching the crawfish!
The final product! It was delicious!
This past weekend Brandon and Jamie visited us. We went out on the boat Friday afternoon, went to the George Strait concert on Saturday in San Antonio. It was a very long 8 hours in a car for two straight days, but we had a blast!
A few pictures from the concert!
Our beautiful view on our boat ride
Jamie experienced her first daiquiri from the drive through! They didn't believe us until we showed them and they ordered one! They were yummy and a perfect way to end a warm summer day!
And now here are the pictures of the house:
Master Bedroom:
Guest Bathroom:
Guest Bedroom:
The mancave that used to be pink:
Sadie snuck in for this one....
Dining Area:
Back Patio:
Front Door:
Our gardening projects:
Well... there ya go! :) we are so happy with how everything is turning out! It definitely feels like home! My next projects are staining the kitchen/bathroom cabinets and repainting the front door and shutters! Lots of fun summer projects to keep me busy until school starts! We have had two sets of visitors so far and LOVED it.... anyone else wanting to come visit...the door is always open :)


No comments:
Post a Comment